CU Medicine Highlands Ranch Specialty Care Center
UCHealth Highlands Ranch Hospital
Care For Our Community
Bringing care close to home and utilizing the latest treatment techniques to provide you with the best possible outcomes.
Your Local Healthcare Partner
CU Medicine Highlands Ranch Specialty Care Center is excited to serve the community with high quality care close to home. We can provide the accessibility and services expected from a community practice while leveraging the excellence of University of Colorado Medicine providers.
Our mission is to consistently provide care that is evidence-based, accessible, and individualized to you. Our dedicated office staff will help you navigate the healthcare system so that you may receive timely, well-coordinated care.
To our current patients, thank you for trusting us with your care. To our new and future patients, we look forward to being a part of your healthcare team.
CU Medicine Highlands Ranch Specialty Care Center offers a wide range of specialty healthcare services in your community.
Cancer CareCU Medicine Breast Surgical Oncology
CU Medicine Gynecologic Oncology
CU Medicine Integrative Medicine
CU Medicine Medical Oncology
CU Medicine Radiation Oncology
CU Medicine Surgical Oncology
CU Medicine Thoracic Surgery
CU Medicine Urologic Oncology
Heart and Vascular CenterCU Medicine Cardiology
CU Medicine Vascular Surgery
Interventional RadiologyCU Medicine Interventional Radiology
Obstetrics and GynecologyCU Medicine Obstetrics and Gynecology - Highlands Ranch (5280)
CU Medicine Obstetrics and Gynecology - South Metro
Otlaryngology-Head and Neck SurgeryCU Medicine Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
CU Medicine Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (Audiology)
CU Medicine Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (Ear, Nose, and Throat)
OrthopedicsCU Medicine Orthopedics
Palliative CareCU Medicine Palliative Care
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationCU Medicine Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Plastic and Reconstructive SurgeryCU Medicine Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
UrologyCU Medicine Urology South Denver
CU Medicine COVID Response
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly or visit MyHealthConnection to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Prepare for your visit
When scheduling an appointment, please be prepared to provide the reason, or chief complaint, for your appointment.
Please provide at least 24-hour notice if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment for check-in.
Patients arriving more than 10 minutes after their scheduled appointment time may be asked to reschedule their appointment.
We ask all new and established patients to present their photo identification and insurance card at every office visit.
Patients should anticipate paying required co-pays at check-in.
- Visitation may be allowed for certain COVID-19 patients. See expandable heading below.
- No visitors under the age of 16.
- Patients may bring a child under the age of 16 to outpatient clinic visits. However, we encourage all patients to find child care during their appointment time. Children over the age of 2 must wear a mask at all times while in our facilities.
- Inpatients who are under 18 years of age may have two visitors per day. The visitors must be their parents or guardians.
- Patients in clinic areas or who are having a surgery or procedure may have 1 visitor or support person. A support person for any procedure needs to be of legal age to drive.
- End-of-life exceptions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
- A support person with a patient at breast imaging appointments may be asked to wait in the main lobby.
- OB patients who have tested negative for COVID-19 are allowed 1 support person per 24 hrs. A doula or other similar birth care attendant may be allowed in addition to the 1 support person.
- OB patients who have tested positive for COVID-19 are allowed 1 support person during their full stay in the hospital.
To best serve our patients, the CU Medicine Medicine is proud to be part of many health insurance networks.
Please contact your insurance carrier to verify if our physicians are participating in your health insurance plan. Due to the number of health insurance plans available, your insurance carrier will have a more up to date list of participating physicians than our office.
Please click here to view our fees for the most common clinical services we offer. Please note that we accept most insurances and have contracts that discount these fees for those payers. We also offer self-pay and other discounts for patients that qualify.
If you are not covered by health insurance, you are strongly encouraged to contact our billing office at (303) 493-7700 to discuss payment options prior to receiving a health care service from a health care provider at our clinic since posted health care prices may not reflect the actual amount of your financial responsibility.
Please call us about COVID 19 questions or your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Visit the Colorado COVID-19 website for more information.
1500 Park Central Drive
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129