We are a state-of-the-art facility where patients receive comprehensive, expert breast oncology and breast reconstruction care.
Our breast radiologists offer advanced breast imaging with comprehensive diagnostic and biopsy services. Patient navigators enhance the care experience with timely and compassionate communication and coordination of care. Breast surgeons are available to counsel patients on their breast health and work alongside colleagues in medical and radiation oncology to provide personalized multidisciplinary cancer care. When necessary, our plastic surgeons offer all types of breast reconstruction including advance DIEP flap procedures.
The CU Medicine Breast Surgical Oncology providers partner with nurses, social workers, psychologists and physical therapists to help patients manage the cancer journey. Our clinic also provides services to assess personal breast cancer risk, provides counseling on breast cancer risk reduction and prevention, and develops personal screening recommendations.
- Advanced imaging technology including 3-D mammography and breast ultrasound
- Evaluation and management of all benign and malignant conditions of the breast, breast cancer risk assessment and prevention
- Multidisciplinary breast cancer management
- Advanced surgical procedures including nipple-sparing mastectomy procedures, oncoplastic procedures and complex breast reconstruction
1500 Park Central Drive , Suite 203,
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
Phone: (720) 516-2120
Fax: (720) 516-2121
|M||8:00 am–5:00 pm|
|T||8:00 am–5:00 pm|
|W||8:00 am–5:00 pm|
|TH||8:00 am–5:00 pm|
|F||8:00 am–5:00 pm|
- Complex Breast Reconstruction
- Oncoplastic Procedures
- Nipple Sparing Mastectomy Procedures
- Breast Cancer Management
- Breast Cancer Risk Assessment
- Breast Ultrasound
- 3D Mammography