Our experienced team provides high-quality, compassionate care for a full range of comprehensive cardiology services. Our goal is to ensure you receive the best possible heart care to enjoy an active and healthy life. Through personalized treatment plans and a commitment to developing innovative treatments for heart and vascular diseases, we strive to deliver the best outcomes for our patients
1500 Park Central Drive , Suite 401,
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
Phone: (720) 516-3060
Fax: (720) 516-3061
|M||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|T||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|W||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|TH||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|F||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
- Interventional Cardiology (Cardiology)
- Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology)
- Electrophysiology (Cardiology)
- Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology (Cardiology)
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Pediatric Cardiology (Pediatrics)
- Nuclear Medicine (Radiology)
Our clinic is able to serve you in-person or via virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly or visit MyHealthConnection to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
- When scheduling an appointment, please be prepared to provide the reason, or chief complaint, for your appointment.
- Please provide at least 24-hour notice if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment for check-in.
- Patients arriving more than 10 minutes after their scheduled appointment time may be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- We ask all new and established patients to present their photo identification and insurance card at every office visit.
- Patients should anticipate paying required co-pays at check-in.
- CU Medicine clinics are tobacco-free environments. We do not allow smoking or the use of tobacco products (including e-cigarettes) in our clinics or buildings.
- CU Medicine prohibits the presence and use of knives, guns, or other weapons in our clinics or buildings. This prohibition includes patients, visitors, and staff members with concealed weapons permits.
- Visitation may be allowed for certain COVID-19 patients. See expandable heading below.
- No visitors under the age of 16.
- Patients may bring a child under the age of 16 to outpatient clinic visits. However, we encourage all patients to find child care during their appointment time.
- Inpatients who are under 18 years of age may have two visitors per day. The visitors must be their parents or guardians.
- Patients in clinic areas or who are having a surgery or procedure may have 1 visitor or support person. A support person for any procedure needs to be of legal age to drive.
- End-of-life exceptions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
- A support person with a patient at breast imaging appointments may be asked to wait in the main lobby.
- OB patients who have tested negative for COVID-19 are allowed 1 support person per 24 hrs. A doula or other similar birth care attendant may be allowed in addition to the 1 support person.
- OB patients who have tested positive for COVID-19 are allowed 1 support person during their full stay in the hospital.
Valet parking is available at the front entrance to the facility.
Free parking is available for all patients and is accessible via Town Center Drive.