The CU John C. Hobbins Perinatal Center provides full prenatal care, maternal and fetal disease consultation, prenatal diagnosis, and genetic counseling.
The University of Colorado Maternal-Fetal Medicine Perinatal Centers currently support 10 sites across the state of Colorado. We are proud to partner with the Children’s Hospital Colorado’s Colorado Fetal Care Center (CFCC) which specializes in fetal diagnosis and in utero intervention.
Our Maternal-Fetal Medicine providers are experts in the field of Maternal-Fetal Medicine and high-risk pregnancies, treating patients from all over the western region in clinics across the state of Colorado, and into Wyoming.
Our Maternal-Fetal Medicine physicians and medical staff are experts in the field of Maternal-Fetal Medicine and high-risk pregnancies, treating patients from all over the western region in clinics across the state of Colorado, and into Wyoming.
- HELLP Syndrome (hemolysis, elevated liver enzymes, low platelet count)
- Placenta Previa
- Placenta Accreta/Abnormal Placentation
- Fetal Growth Restriction
- Intrauterine Growth Restriction
- Gestational Diabetes & Diabetes
- Preconception Consultation
- Fetal Anomalies
- Fetal Therapy
- Multiple Pregnancy
- Spina Bifida
- Twin-Twin Transfusion Syndrome
- Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Chorionic Villus Sampling
Providers View all Providers
- Genetic Counseling
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- Maternal and Fetal Disease Consultation
- Prenatal Care