Thoracic Surgery - Integrated
Our Thoracic Surgery team is committed to providing exemplary surgical care for diseases affecting the organs located inside the chest. More specifically, it involves the surgical treatment of conditions affecting the lungs, chest wall, diaphragm, trachea, and esophagus.
Our physicians provide a full range of thoracic surgery services for adult patients. These types of surgery range from minimally invasive video assisted thoracoscopic surgery (VATS) to lung transplant in extreme cases of lung disease.
- Surgery of the Airway
- Pectus Excavatum and Pectus Carinatum
- Lung Volume Reduction
- Lung Transplant and Ex Vivo Lung Perfusion (EVLP)
- Lung Infections
- Lung Cancer Multidisciplinary Clinic
- Surgery for Lung Disease
- Lung Cancer Staging
- Esophageal Cancer Multidisciplinary Clinic
- Esophageal Surgery
- Chest Wall Disease Management Multidisciplinary Clinic
- Chest Wall Resection and Reconstruction