CU Medicine Psychiatry - Outpatient Clinic offers state-of-the-art clinical services, treating all major psychiatric conditions in patients of all ages. Our practice is informed by the latest research conducted by our University of Colorado School of Medicine faculty member psychiatrists. Our interdisciplinary research spans causes of mental illness to behavioral and sociocultural aspects of physical and mental health conditions.
We provide patient-centered, psychiatric services that consider the individual needs of each patient. Our multidisciplinary team holds a holistic perspective on the social and cultural factors that impact physical and psychological well-being in our patients lives outside of the clinic setting. Our clinic is a safe, equitable, and inclusive space that fosters community and connection as we seek to eradicate suffering due to mental illness and health inequities.
Services Offered in General Outpatient Psychiatry Clinic:
- Psychiatric Medication Evaluation and Management.
- Individual, Couples, Family, and Group Psychotherapy
- Care Coordination Including Limited Case Management
- Psychological Testing
*Patients must have an Epic ambulatory referral from CU Medicine or UCHealth in order to be seen in the General Outpatient Psychiatry Clinic.
- Child Adolescent
- Co-Occurring Substance Use Disorders and Other Psychiatric Disorders
- E-Consultation with Primary Care
- Encompass (Co-Occurring Treatment for Adolescents)
- IMAGINE (LGBTQA+)
- PCMC (Psychiatric Consultation for the Medically Complex)
- RAFT (Rapid Access Focused Treatment)
Patients may call the clinic, 303-724-1000, in order to learn more about these services.