CU Medicine Breast Surgical Oncology - Cherry Creek Medical Center is a state-of-the-art facility where patients receive comprehensive, expert breast oncology and breast reconstruction care.
Our breast radiologists offer advanced breast imaging with comprehensive diagnostic and biopsy services. Patient navigators enhance the care experience with timely and compassionate communication and coordination of care. Breast surgeons are available to counsel patients on their breast health and work alongside colleagues in medical and radiation oncology to provide personalized multidisciplinary cancer care. When necessary, our plastic surgeons offer all types of breast reconstruction including advance DIEP flap procedures.
The CU Medicine Breast Surgical Oncology providers partner with nurses, social workers, psychologists and physical therapists to help patients manage the cancer journey. Our clinic also provides services to assess personal breast cancer risk, provides counseling on breast cancer risk reduction and prevention, and develops personal screening recommendations.
Advanced imaging technology including 3-D mammography and breast ultrasound
Evaluation and management of all benign and malignant conditions of the breast, breast cancer risk assessment and prevention
Multidisciplinary breast cancer management
Advanced surgical procedures including nipple-sparing mastectomy procedures, oncoplastic procedures and complex breast reconstruction
- When scheduling an appointment, please be prepared to provide the reason, or chief complaint, for your appointment.
- Please provide at least 24-hour notice if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time and complete MyHealthConnection e-check-in, if possible.
- Patients arriving more than 10 minutes after their scheduled appointment time may be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- We ask all new and established patients to present their photo identification and insurance card at every office visit.
- Patients should anticipate paying required co-pays at check-in.
- Patients will receive an access code to our parking garage upon appointment confirmation.
- CU Medicine clinics are tobacco-free environments. We do not allow smoking or the use of tobacco products (including e-cigarettes) in our clinics or buildings.
- CU Medicine prohibits the presence and use of knives, guns, or other weapons in our clinics or buildings. This prohibition includes patients, visitors, and staff members with concealed weapons permits.