Adult Reconstructive Orthopedics
CU Medicine's Orthopedics Adult Reconstruction physicians specialize in joint preservation and replacement for hips and knees. In fact, we are the region's go-to center for primary and complex joint replacement procedures.
By using cutting-edge technology including surgical navigation and computer-assisted surgery, we offer minimally invasive surgery to get you back to your life as quickly as possible. For instance, we specialize in the anterior approach to hip replacement. This procedure spares muscle and tissue, allowing for faster recovery, improved mobility, and less pain.
We also provide specialized care for patients with complex medical conditions such as hemophilia and bloodless surgery for patients who are Jehovah's Witness.
Conditions and Treatments
- Bones, Joints and Muscles
- Hip Injuries and Disorders
- Knee Injuries and Disorders
- Leg Injuries and Disorders
- Emergency Care
- Urgent Care
- Soft Tissue Reconstruction After Knee Replacements
- Painful Joint Replacements
- Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Fracture Surgery
- Complex and Revision Knee Replacement
- Complex and Revision Hip Replacement
- Partial (Unicompartmental) Knee Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement