Providers View all Providers
Prepare for your visit
- When scheduling an appointment, please be prepared to provide the reason, or chief complaint, for your appointment.
- Please provide at least 24-hour notice if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment for check-in.
- Patients arriving more than 10 minutes after their scheduled appointment time may be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- We ask all new and established patients to present their photo identification and insurance card at every office visit.
- Patients should anticipate paying required co-pays at check-in.
- CU Medicine clinics are tobacco-free environments. We do not allow smoking or the use of tobacco products (including e-cigarettes) in our clinics or buildings.
- CU Medicine prohibits the presence and use of knives, guns, or other weapons in our clinics or buildings. This prohibition includes patients, visitors, and staff members with concealed weapons permits.
CU Medicine is proud to be part of many health insurance networks.
Please contact your insurance carrier to verify if our providers are participating in your health insurance plan.
Please click here to view our fees for the most common clinical services we offer. Please note that we accept most insurances and have contracts that discount these fees for those payers. We also offer a self-pay option.
If you are not covered by health insurance, we encourage you to contact our billing office at (303) 493-7700 to discuss payment options prior to receiving health care services at our clinic.