Exceptions to the visitor policy: UCHealth Highlands Ranch Hospital
- When scheduling an appointment, please be prepared to provide the reason, or chief complaint, for your appointment.
- Please provide at least 24-hour notice if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time and complete MyHealthConnection e-check-in, if possible.
- Patients arriving more than 10 minutes after their scheduled appointment time may be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- We ask all new and established patients to present their photo identification and insurance card at every office visit.
- Patients should anticipate paying required co-pays at check-in.
- Patients will receive an access code to our parking garage upon appointment confirmation.
Visitation may be allowed for certain COVID-19 patients. See expandable heading below.
No visitors under the age of 16.
- Patients may bring a child under the age of 16 to outpatient clinic visits. However, we encourage all patients to find child care during their appointment time. Children over the age of 2 must wear a mask at all times while in our facilities.
Inpatients who are under 18 years of age may have two visitors per day. The visitors must be their parents or guardians.
Patients in clinic areas or who are having a surgery or procedure may have 1 visitor or support person. A support person for any procedure needs to be of legal age to drive.
End-of-life exceptions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
A support person with a patient at breast imaging appointments may be asked to wait in the main lobby.
OB patients who have tested negative for COVID-19 are allowed 1 support person per 24 hrs. A doula or other similar birth care attendant may be allowed in addition to the 1 support person.
OB patients who have tested positive for COVID-19 are allowed 1 support person during their full stay in the hospital.