Nothing is sweeter than a blueberry oatmeal bake, it's like having dessert for breakfast, but healthy. This recipe
with blueberries is packed with immune-boosting vitamin C and antioxidants, plus it's easy to make.
- 1 egg
- 13.5 oz can reduced fat/lite coconut milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Optional add-ins almonds, shredded coconut, extra blueberries
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Mist an 8x8 square glass baking dish with cooking spray
In a mixing bowl, beat egg then add coconut milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, cardamom and salt.
Stir in oats, blueberries and (optional add ins if using) and mix well to combine.
Spread oatmeal mixture in prepared baking dish and bake for 30-40 minutes until top is a light toasty brown.
Recommended to serve topped with your favorite yogurt