The information on this page is specific to CU Medicine employees.
In the case of inclement weather, should the CU Anschutz Medical Campus be closed, CU Medicine will also be closed for business. To find out if CU Medicine will be closed or have a delayed opening due to inclement weather, call CU Medicine's emergency notification telephone line at (866) 582-1250.
Talk to your supervisor...
- Children's Hospital Colorado and UCHealth have their own closure processes. If your position involves working for Children's Hospital Colorado or UCHealth, check with your supervisor to find out if there are special instructions for your specific position.
- Ask your supervisor if there is a phone tree or other process to confirm instructions for emergency closures.
- Add the emergency notification telephone number, (866) 582-1250, to your mobile phone.
- University of Colorado Denver has two campuses. If the CU Denver Campus is closed but the CU Anschutz Medical Campus is open, CU Medicine will be open.
- There are several entities on the Anschutz Medical Campus. The news stations may not accurately report the correct entity name and there can be confusion. Do not rely on the information from TV and radio news stations. Call the emergency notification line to find out if CU Medicine is closed or check this page.